Having a trusted Interim Management company in Spain has a great advantage.
Some companies do not have enough experience to carry out certain projects or key jobs. An Interim Manager can address any area of activity or department, from CEO to Operations or Finances.
This is a service specialised in coping with change, strategic transition, restructuring or reorganisation of business, which strengthens the internal team of a company by incorporating one or more experienced managers in those areas that require technical expertise, professional experience and, in sum, anything that is necessary for achieving the set goals.
Interim Management Advantages:
- It is about hiring a service, rather than incorporating new staff.
- It does not involve incurring labor cost.
- It is a quick procedure involving the selection and incorporation of a manager/specialist.
- It allows for the immediate dismissal of the manager/specialist at no cost, should the company not wish to continue using this service.
- It provides a wide scope to find solutions and get results in the short term.
- It ensures flexibility to adapt to the specific circumstances of the company: timetable, business culture and know-how.
- It avoids the need to raise long-term costs.
- In many cases, it provides access to a type of professional that, because of the level and associated cost, could not be accessed through traditional hiring.
The typical scenarios for an Interim Management intervention are as follows:
- Business start or new activities in the company (internationalisation, new business, etc.).
- Lack of resources to hire a second-level manager/specialist.
- Inability to perform contracts.
- Need to temporarily replace a company manager or support this person in his/her way to find a better work-life balance.
- Mergers and acquisitions, for both acquiring and acquired companies, in order to manage change and achieve convergence towards common goals.
- Department improvement or restructuring through temporary specialists.
- Need for change regarding business culture or know-how (process management, result-oriented policies, etc.).
Among the different target areas of interim management within the company, it is worth stressing the following:
- Directorate General
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
- Logistics Management
- Administrative/Accounting Management
- Information and Communication System Directorate
- Management of the company through one or more external managers
Large national and international companies trust us as the main Interim Management company in Spain and Latin America.
STANDBY Consultants is at your entire disposal to introduce you the new qualified Interim Managers who will make your company grow.
Request a quote today by clicking here.